The Elly teetherMade by LexyPexy
Last stop, Coney Island! No day at the fair would be complete without a stick of brightly-colored cotton candy, and our version of this fluffy treat is safe for the youngest mouths! Much healthier than its inspiration, our candy is safe from all things artificial, including all chemicals and toxins. Made of all-natural and sustainable rock-hard maple wood, it’s also naturally antibacterial and non-splintering, making for an excellent chewing experience. The intricate design is permanently etched into the wood, featuring both the front and back details of the cotton candy. Each piece is hand-finished, sanded smooth, and stamped. For the still very young, and the young at heart!
100% maple wood
Made in NYC
Fit + Care+
Want to keep your teether and toy looking fine and dandy? Here are a few tips to ensure your fave new piece will remain fully operational for all current and future babes:
- If your baby needs some encouragement to take their first bite, you may spread a small amount of neutrally-colored fruit sauce (apple, pear, etc.) on your teether. Red fruits will stain, so steer clear!
- For the occasional spruce-up, use a fine sanding sheet or a smoothing sponge.
- Teethers can be rinsed with water and allowed to air dry if they’ve had the unfortunate pleasure of coming in contact with public floors or other unmentionable places… This may raise the grain of the wood a bit, but it’s nothing a little sanding paper can't fix!
- If you want a little shine, rub the teether down with a little (just a little!) Coconut oil, eco-friendly beeswax or some carnauba wax. Just beware of too much shine…those crows are everywhere! <CAW!>
- If you’ve got a little future Yankees player (or Mets – we’re not biased) already working on his or her throwing arm, we recommend a toy leash!
- Your teether comes with its own natural, sweet, maple wood scent. This is an indication of the untreated nature of your product. Enjoy!